Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Chubby Chatter...Chick-Fil-A

      I have successfully landed every slightly overweight, sometimes lonely girl/boy's dream. On June 2, I will be attending a media testing for the Chick-Fil-A Spicy Chicken Sandwhich at the Richards group. 5 days before you Plebians get to try what I can only imagine is like sex on a bun with two pickles, I will be lining up to sample the treat during a work day. The tentative invite says it is from 11-1, so of course my chubbo brain is hoping that they will have some type of Man vs. Food challenge that I can enter and see if I could non-stop eat spicy chicken sandys for two hours. I bet I could average about a sandwhich every 8 mins, which is a total of 15 sandys (6,750 cals, 255 grams of fat). Just your average daily snack binge. Or at least my average calorie/fat intake on a Sunday. Anyways, I'm sure I will only get one, but I will for sure line my pockets/purse/fanny pack with foil to keep any sandwhiches that are left warm til I can share the wealth. Anyways, my Beefy Biography is sure to continue, especially since I will be getting my photo taken with a celeb (the chick-fil-a cow). The official countdown til the public release of the Worlds 2nd Greatest Idea (the first being the TI-83+ calculator that you could use to cheat and play games with in high school), is 19 Days, 10 hrs, 6 minutes. But suck it, average Joes, because I try it in 14.

P.S. Should I buy some Chick-Fil-A gear? I do look good in ball caps... Chick-Fil-A Gear

No comments:

Post a Comment